- Did you know that 80% of your sales will probably come from 20% of your customers
- And this 20% of your customers is whom we don’t want to miss
- This 20% of the customers comes to you office not because you have a good printer or a high end processor computer it should either be your company culture.
- The first and top most rule of forming a culture is Keep your surroundings active live and co working
- Interior defines a company culture
- Interiors in simple line “Treatment to your customers” if you cannot make your customers happy what else be ?
-Design your office in such a way that it reflects your personality.
Hey There! I am prem, creator of this here Blog and Owner of BULL INTERIORS and www.raprem.com Welcome to my world! Take your time, peruse around, and lets get lost together in all things design!